JGC Government Relations is a Sacramento based lobbying firm with over 25 years of experience. JGC Government Relations, previously known as Carpi & Clay, originally consisted of three offices – San Diego, Sacramento, and Washington, D.C. Each of these offices are now stand-alone entities.
JGC Government Relations develops long-range strategies and engages in policy formation or pursuing funding allocations to meet each client’s specific objectives.
We also ensure that our clients receive the information needed to better assist their legislative agenda. Our goal is to become an extension of our clients in Sacramento.
Services we provide:
- Present sound political advice and counsel relating to legislative issues in Sacramento
- Manage information by reading all introduced and amended versions of legislation to ensure issues of importance are brought to our client’s attention
- Provide testimony on behalf of our clients in both the Legislative and Administrative arenas
- Assist in the development of their legislative agendas and guidelines
- Work with coalitions and other advocacy groups to promote the interests of our clients
- Provide regular reports, updates, conference calls, and attend meetings to ensure the client is apprised on the latest developments in Sacramento.